Home » Cottrell and Vermeulen

Category Archives: Cottrell and Vermeulen

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Edmund King and Martyr, Katherine Road, East Ham

The vicarage of a former church, adapted by APEC in 1988 into a community centre with a tiny chapel in the front room. Cottrell & Vermeulen added the roadside features to make it more church like in 1993-94.

  east_ham_st_edmund230513_2  east_ham_st_edmund230513_3
 east_ham_st_edmund230513_ east_ham_st_edmund230513_1

St Martin, Boundary Road, Upton Park

A small mission church of 1894, altered by Cornell and Vermeulen 1991-97. Inside at the west end there is a downstairs room and a gallery office above.