A small mission church of 1894, altered by Cornell and Vermeulen 1991-97. Inside at the west end there is a downstairs room and a gallery office above.
St Martin, Boundary Road, Upton Park
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)