Home » Couchman John W.
Category Archives: Couchman John W.
A small building with a hall to one side. Since 2010 it has been used as a Mission church to St Mary, Tottenham. It was built in 1891 and designed by John W. Couchman and was used as a church until the 1930s, after which it was leased out for secular use. The lease was taken back and the building restored to provide a church near to the Tottenham Hale area.