A small building with a hall to one side. Since 2010 it has been used as a Mission church to St Mary, Tottenham. It was built in 1891 and designed by John W. Couchman and was used as a church until the 1930s, after which it was leased out for secular use. The lease was taken back and the building restored to provide a church near to the Tottenham Hale area.
Home » Couchman John W. » The Good Shepherd, Minchley Road, Tottenham
The Good Shepherd, Minchley Road, Tottenham
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
By zoothorn in Couchman John W., London Borough of Haringey, Tottenham on .