See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Couse, Kenton
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 15, 2014 13:14 / Leave a comment
Actually on the Common, It was built in 1774-76 by Kenton Couse. the portico was added in 1912 by F.Hurlbatt and the chancel in 1903 by Beresford Pite.
Blog at WordPress.com.