Actually on the Common, It was built in 1774-76 by Kenton Couse. the portico was added in 1912 by F.Hurlbatt and the chancel in 1903 by Beresford Pite.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill