Catford town centre’s church, it replaced a nearby 19th-century church that was demolished. This building is by Ralph Covell of Covell Mathews and Partners in 1967-1968. There is an octagonal church with an adjoining octagonal Lady Chapel topped by an open concrete spire.
The church replaced a war-damaged church of 1894 and now serves the Silwood Estate. It was designed by Covell Matthews and Partners in 1960.