Catford town centre’s church, it replaced a nearby 19th-century church that was demolished. This building is by Ralph Covell of Covell Mathews and Partners in 1967-1968. There is an octagonal church with an adjoining octagonal Lady Chapel topped by an open concrete spire.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ