Prominently sited on a street corner. The church dates from 1896-1903 and is by W. Bassett Smith and R.P. Day. Two impressive reredoses by Coates Carter and much glass by Powells and one by Martin Travers.
Hidden away on a street corner near a former waterworks. The church is by J.S. Alder and dates from 1909-10. It was made redundant in 1992 and became the Church of Christ Apostolic, but it now appears to be up for sale.
This building was the church hall for St Peter. The church was built in 1891 and demolished in 1970s (the site is now the car park for the Virgin Active health club over the road). Worship was transferred to the church hall of 1910 which had the dormer windows added at this time. This building was sold in 2003 and is now being converted to be the Sadhu Vaswani Mission. The congregation has since met in buildings in nearby Claremont Road.
A short way up the road from the station, away from the town centre. A typical T.H.B. Scott of 1930 (all published sources say this, despite the 1928 date on the consecration stone)