This building was the church hall for St Peter. The church was built in 1891 and demolished in 1970s (the site is now the car park for the Virgin Active health club over the road). Worship was transferred to the church hall of 1910 which had the dormer windows added at this time. This building was sold in 2003 and is now being converted to be the Sadhu Vaswani Mission. The congregation has since met in buildings in nearby Claremont Road.