Home » Cullinan Edward

Category Archives: Cullinan Edward

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St John, Downshire Hill, Hampstead

Built as a proprietary chapel in 1818-1823, and attributed to William Woods. It was restored in 1896 by Horace Field and 1964-1971 by Edward Cullinam.

    
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

St Mary, Church Road, Barnes

The ancient parish church of Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978 and rebuilt to designs by Edward Cullinan in 1980. His is a large northern extension to the retained south nave wall, west tower and chancel of the medieval building, replacing an early 20th century building.

   barnes_st_mary121016_16  barnes_st_mary121016_17
 barnes_st_mary121016_13  barnes_st_mary121016_14
 barnes_st_mary121016_10  barnes_st_mary121016_11
 barnes_st_mary121016_5  barnes_st_mary121016_12
 barnes_st_mary121016_18  barnes_st_mary121016_8
 barnes_st_mary121016_1  barnes_st_mary121016_2
 barnes_st_mary021116_26  barnes_st_mary021116_25
 barnes_st_mary021116_24  barnes_st_mary021116_2
 barnes_st_mary021116_  barnes_st_mary021116_5
 barnes_st_mary021116_4  barnes_st_mary021116_9
 barnes_st_mary021116_17  barnes_st_mary021116_14
 barnes_st_mary021116_8