Home » Digweed, H.
Category Archives: Digweed, H.
The ancient parish church of Merton, in a large churchyard in the old village. The exterior was refaced and new aisles (north Benjamin Ferrey 1856, south F. Digweed 1856). The core of the building is a norman nave and 13th century chancel. The arch into the vicarage is of c.1175 and came from Merton Priory.