The ancient parish church of Merton, in a large churchyard in the old village. The exterior was refaced and new aisles (north Benjamin Ferrey 1856, south F. Digweed 1856). The core of the building is a norman nave and 13th century chancel. The arch into the vicarage is of c.1175 and came from Merton Priory.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ