Home » Earls Court
Category Archives: Earls Court
At the apex of a Crescent near Earls Court Station. This is a centre of Anglo-Catholicism built in 1884-88 by H. Roumieu Gough. The interior has many arts and crafts fittings (e.g. lectern, altar rails, royal arms) of 1897-1910 by Bainbridge Reynolds, together with a huge reredos of 1913-14 by Gilbert Boulton to designs by Ernest Geldart.