Home » Feltham
Category Archives: Feltham
This church closed in 1975 and all that remains is the tower and spire attached to a building called St Catherine’s House. This was built as offices by Biscoe and Stanton in 1979-81 but is now a hostel for the homeless. The church was designed by Carpenter and Ingelow and built in 1878-80 but the tower was only added in 1898.