See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Forty Hill
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
June 15, 2013 20:02 / Leave a comment
On the edge of open country in the north of the borough. It dates from 1835 and is by Thomas Ashwell. The chancel was added in 1926 and is by A.E. Henderson. The war memorial is made up of turrets removed from the church.
Blog at WordPress.com.