On the edge of open country in the north of the borough. It dates from 1835 and is by Thomas Ashwell. The chancel was added in 1926 and is by A.E. Henderson. The war memorial is made up of turrets removed from the church.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Waverley Park Mission (Former), Ivydale Road, Nunhead now Peckham Seventh Day Adventist
- St Andrew Mission (Former), Nutbrook Street, East Dulwich now Rosicrucian
- St Peter (Former), Lordship Lane, Dulwich Common now Deeper Life Church
- St Mathew, Lilford Road, Loughborough Junction
- All Saints and St Stephen Former), Surrey Square, Walworth now Church of the Lord (Aldura)