Home » Fowler, James
Category Archives: Fowler, James
The original Purley parish church on the main road in the valley. It is by James Fowler and dates from 1877-78. In recent years a large extension of halls, offices and other rooms has been attached with the church now entered through a bay in its north aisle wall. Inside the orientation has been moved to be southwards with the chancel seated as an extension of the main worship area.