On the corner of Abbey Road and Priory Road a little way east of the High Road. It was designed by F. & H. Francis and built 1857-62. The east window is by Clayton and Bell, much other glass was lost in WW2 but windows from the redundant All Souls, Loudon Road have been reset in some of the space left.
On an island site, designed by F. & H. Francis 1855-56. The apse and porches were added in 1900 by W. Bassett Smith. There used to be a spire.
An ancient site in the centre of Acton but the current church by H. Francis is from 1865-67. The west tower was added in 1875-76. There is much glass by Clayton & Bell and Gibbs.
Designed by F.J. and H. Francis and built in 1873-74, made redundant in 1976 but burnt out in 2007. It remains as a shell on the edge of Bartlett Park.