In a spacious churchyard very close to Friary Park. It was St James parish church, a medieval building, greatly enlarged in 1852-53 by W.G. & E. Habershon. The south aisle was the medieval building, the rest is 19th century. It is now leased to the Greek Orthodox church.
From 1909-1910 by Caroe and Passmore. The font and pulpit came from the demolished city church of the same name.
By J.L. Pearson 1890-91 but completed by his son Frank 1888-1901 with the west end completed in 1911. The interior is wholly stone vaulted and contains a large series of windows by Clayton & Bell and just a couple of much more recent windows at the west end.