From 1909-1910 by Caroe and Passmore. The font and pulpit came from the demolished city church of the same name.
Home » Caroe and Passmore » St Peter le Poer, Friern Barnet
St Peter le Poer, Friern Barnet
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
← St Andrew, Alexandra Park Road, Muswell Hill Our Lady of Muswell, Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill (Roman catholic) →