Home » George Lowe and Partners

Category Archives: George Lowe and Partners

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Barnabas, Higher Drive, Purley

At the peak of a steep hill, this church was designed by George Lowe and Partners in 1959, it replaced a church of 1932 which still exists as a hall (and church in cold weather) hidden behind this church.  The last few pictures show the interior of this building which had replaced another small early 20th century building. The lady chapel has a painting by John Hayward.