Round the corner from Bromley South station. The church was built in 1897-98 by Evelyn Hellicar, the vicar’s son. WW2 damage left only the tower and arcades standing. It was rebuilt in 1953 by David Nye and Partners using plans by T.F.W. Grant.
A remarkable looking church of 1930 by Martin Travers and T.F.W. Grant.
A church of 1931-32 by Martin Travers and T.F.W. Grant. The church has been out of use since 2007 and worship transferred to the nearby church hall. This dates from 1928 and is by Sir Charles Nicholson. There are plans to refurbish the church.
Designed by Martin Travers and T.F.W. Grant from 1933-35. On a prominent corner site on the Lea Bridge Road.