Round the corner from Bromley South station. The church was built in 1897-98 by Evelyn Hellicar, the vicar’s son. WW2 damage left only the tower and arcades standing. It was rebuilt in 1953 by David Nye and Partners using plans by T.F.W. Grant.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)