Round the corner from Bromley South station. The church was built in 1897-98 by Evelyn Hellicar, the vicar’s son. WW2 damage left only the tower and arcades standing. It was rebuilt in 1953 by David Nye and Partners using plans by T.F.W. Grant.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn