Home » Gwilt, Joseph
Category Archives: Gwilt, Joseph
Well to the north of the village this is a church of 1849-1850 by Joseph Gwilt. Inside the west end of the nave is divided off as a flat-ceilinged hall while the east end and apse are still used as a church with a curved ceiling added. Above these spaces, the building has been divided up into halls, from which the original timber roof is visible.