A former chapel (Baptist/Congregational) that was built in 1868. The main building was much larger and is now demolished and the current building appears to have been a hall/schools at the rear of the building. It was consecrated by the Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East as their cathedral in 1987.
Attractively sited at the entrance to the “Bunny Park”. This is the site of the medieval parish church. However the current building is an early Scott & Moffatt design of 1841. A small chancel, reusing the original east window was added in 1897-98 by William Pywell