Attractively sited at the entrance to the “Bunny Park”. This is the site of the medieval parish church. However the current building is an early Scott & Moffatt design of 1841. A small chancel, reusing the original east window was added in 1897-98 by William Pywell
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St Mary of Zion, Lower Clapton Road (Ethiopian Orthodox)
- Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God, Trinity Road, Wood Green (Greek Orthodox)
- St. Barnabas, Finsbury Road, Wood Green Greek Orthodox)
- St. Anthony the Great and St. John the Baptist, Sussex Way, Holloway (Greek Orthodox)
- Swedish Church, Harcourt Road, St Marylebone