At the northern end off Herne Hill, this was the church hall of the St Saviour’s Church that was demolished in 1981. The hall is now used as a church. It dates from 1913 and was designed by Beresford Pite.
Attributed to F.W. Tasker and dating from 1906.
The original church of 1843-44 by G. Alexander was rebuilt after a fire by G.E. Street in 1858. Inside the west end has been screened off using the former rood screen, a WW1 memorial, and a full height glass partition to form a hall area and a number of smaller rooms.
It was built as a chapel of ease to St Paul, Herne Hill around 1860. In 1981 it became a church hall, but from 2006 was a day nursery.