At the northern end off Herne Hill, this was the church hall of the St Saviour’s Church that was demolished in 1981. The hall is now used as a church. It dates from 1913 and was designed by Beresford Pite.
St Saviour, Herne Hill Road, Ruskin Park
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ