At the end of a short cul de sac a church by William. Railton of 1848.
In a large , leafy churchyard, some of which produces commercial income for the church as a car park. The church is by Francis Edwards and dates from 1924-26. Most of the furnishings are 20th century, the remarkable ceiling being by J.A. Reeve and created 1902-14.
Attached to an Augustinian Priory. The church is by E.W.Pugin and dates from 1864-66, with a lady chapel added by John Young in 1880. The columns and vault are all of wood. The church is being restored and fragments of the original painted decoration have been uncovered.
Very near St Columba, it is a church of 1868-69 by Francis Chambers, the show fronts in ragstone, the rest in brick.
Originally an Anglican church of St Columba, of 1869-71 by James Brooks. Christ Apostolic Church (Bethel) since 1980.
A prominent James Brooks church 1867-69.