A large church off Fortis Green, designed by J.E.K and J.P. Cutts and built in 1892, with the chancel and apse added in 1912. The interior has been subdivided with the westernmost bays, divided off by the former rood screen, to form hall, toilet and kitchen areas. The church has several modern furnishings such as the figure of St Cecilia with a viol by Susanne Küster, the Golden Madonna by Beryl Dean and St Francis of Assisi by Naomi Blake.
Side on to a suburban road round the corner from Kensal Rise station. It is a typical church by J.E.K. and J.P. Cutts dating from 1899.
Just off the High Street on a very cramped site. It is an early church by J.E.K. Cutts, dating from 1878-84. The chancel and lady cahpel were added in 1902 by J.E.K. and J.P. Cutts.
Well west of the station and the town centre. This is a church of 1854 by S.S. Teulon, with a north aisle added by the Cutts Brothers in 1894 and a south aisle and west baptistery added in 1927 by W.C. Waymouth.
It dates from 1887-88 and was designed by J.E.K and J.P. Cutts.
A landmark at the southern tip of the Isle of Dogs. It was designed by Frederick Johnstone and built 1852-54, new vestries and restoration by J.E.K and J.P. Cutts in 1906-07.
A typical J.E.K. and J.P. Cutts church of 1902-03 that was converted to housing in the 1970s.