Closing off the view looking south down Quarrendon Street, this is a church of 1902-03 by J.E.K Cutts and J.P. Cutts. The west end has been divided off vertically and horizontally for halls, kitchens and a store-room for the food bank. The former chancel screen is now at the east end. Arts and Crafts glass by Karl Parsons is now hidden away in the store-room at the west end. There are also several later Morris and Co windows.