Home » Ketteridge, William

Category Archives: Ketteridge, William

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Andrew, Totteridge

In the select surroundings of Totteridge Village. The bell turret dates from 1706 and the church itself was rebuilt by William Ketteridge in 1790. James Brooks added the chancel, nave roof and tracery  in 1869. This is a very dark church as every window is filled with stained glass.