In the select surroundings of Totteridge Village. The bell turret dates from 1706 and the church itself was rebuilt by William Ketteridge in 1790. James Brooks added the chancel, nave roof and tracery in 1869. This is a very dark church as every window is filled with stained glass.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill