In the select surroundings of Totteridge Village. The bell turret dates from 1706 and the church itself was rebuilt by William Ketteridge in 1790. James Brooks added the chancel, nave roof and tracery in 1869. This is a very dark church as every window is filled with stained glass.
Home » Brooks, James » St Andrew, Totteridge
St Andrew, Totteridge
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder