In the select surroundings of Totteridge Village. The bell turret dates from 1706 and the church itself was rebuilt by William Ketteridge in 1790. James Brooks added the chancel, nave roof and tracery in 1869. This is a very dark church as every window is filled with stained glass.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St Mary of Zion, Lower Clapton Road (Ethiopian Orthodox)
- Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God, Trinity Road, Wood Green (Greek Orthodox)
- St. Barnabas, Finsbury Road, Wood Green Greek Orthodox)
- St. Anthony the Great and St. John the Baptist, Sussex Way, Holloway (Greek Orthodox)
- Swedish Church, Harcourt Road, St Marylebone