See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » King, Charles R. Baker
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
September 21, 2015 20:44 / Leave a comment
Built 1866 and designed by Charles R. Baker King. The south aisle and transept were added in 1899. In 1990 the nave and aisles were converted to housing by Aron Sloma, leaving the east end a worship area.
Blog at WordPress.com.