Difficult to view clearly, a church of 1864 by A.W. Blomfield with a south aisle added in 1874 and a north aisle in 1912 by J. Stockdale
A large church facing onto Archway Road just north of the bridge. It was designed by J.D. Sedding 1884-87, the nave completed by Henry Wilson with a west end of 1914-15 by J.H. Gibbons
An early church by A.W. Blomfield, 1861, the nave, chancel and north aisle, 1867 south aisle, 1873 tower and spire, 1881 west porch, 1906 north aisle enlarged by W.A. Pite.
Built in 1959, designed by Randall Morris to replace a war damaged church and St Mary’s, whose tower still stands. A few brasses and memorials from that church are on display in this building Church website
Dominating Muswell Hill is this large church of 1900-1902 by J.S. Alder. Tower and spire were added 1909-10.
To the north of the centre of Muswell Hill, a typical RC brick basillica of 1938 by T.H.B. Scott.
A J.S. Alder church dating from 1903, rebuilt and a new west end added in 1957 by R.S. Morris following war damage.
The church of the Noel Park estate, just behind Wood Green town centre. It is by Rowland Plumbe and dates from 1889. The comprehensive stained glass scheme is all by Arthur J. Dix, just a selection is shown here.
Only the medieval tower is left. The tower top is all that is left of a church of 1832 by George Smith that was demolished in 1927.
Built as a Methodist church in 1900, sold to the Roman Catholics in 1963 and closed in 2009.