An early church by A.W. Blomfield, 1861, the nave, chancel and north aisle, 1867 south aisle, 1873 tower and spire, 1881 west porch, 1906 north aisle enlarged by W.A. Pite.
Christ Church, Crescent Rd, Crouch End, N8 8AX
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ