A landmark on the approach from the South to Surbiton. It is a design by C.L. Luck from 1874-75. The aisles were partitioned off in 1976. The east windows are by Hugh Easton, the former baptistry by Louis Davis and the south transept by W. Carter Shapland.
St Matthew, St Matthew’s Avenue, Surbiton
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn