Just north of the town centre, by E.W. Pugin 1868 with a sanctuary of 1931-32 by W.C. Mangan.
In Stratford new town, designed by Humprheys and Hurst 1952-53.
Little more than a prefabricated hall in back streets north of Maryland station. In September 2014 the church was amalgamated with the nearby St Paul.
Just off the Romford Road, east of the town centre and now split in two with a pre school in the west end. It is of 1894-96 by E.P. Loftus-Brock, completed by James Richardson and George Patrick after his death.
The vicarage of a former church, adapted by APEC in 1988 into a community centre with a tiny chapel in the front room. Cottrell & Vermeulen added the roadside features to make it more church like in 1993-94.
Built as an unusually styled anglican church by E Douglas Hoyland in 1910-12 but now Greek Orthodox.
Built in 1980 but now used as a nursery but still appently owned by the Church of England.
A suburban church in the north of East Ham towards Little Ilford, dating from 1900-09 it is by Bucknall and Comper.
Opposite the anglican parish church, this church dates from 1958 and is by David Rodney Burles of Burles and Newton.
Part of the Froud Centre, designed by APEC in 1990. The worship area has a stained glass window from the previous church on the site.