Apse end on to the road, with a nursery in the lower storey this is a church of 1869-70 by Gilbert Blount.
A small APEC multi purpose centre of 1986, in back streets between Forest Gate and Manor Park
In a residential area, a church of 1933 by Charles Spooner joined to a mission church of 1907, now a hall, by a foyer of 1993 by Raymond Hall.
East Ham’s town centre church. It is part of a multi purpose centre by APEC dating from 1979-85. The font is from the previous church on the site.
Designed by A.J. Newton of Newton and Burles and built in 1959, in a quiet street near Central Park.
Deep in residential East Ham a brick church of 1935-37 by Newberry and Fowler inspired by Hereford cathedral and partly paid for by that diocese.
Hard against West Ham’s former stadium site, a church of 1911 by R.L. Curtis.
A small church of 1894, extended by Cornell and Vermeulen 1991-97.
One of S.S.Teulon’s major buildings dating from 1860-62, standing almost alone normally, but currently partly surrounded by a crossrail construction site. As at St Stephen’s, Rosslyn Hill the church stood disused and vandalized, before being restored as Brick Lane Music Hall between 1984-89 by Julian Harrap.
A rather forbidding looking joint Anglican and Roman Catholic church of 1968 by Laurence King and Partners.