From 1954-55 by J. Harold Gibbons, in an area of housing just north of Barking Road.
A rather grim looking church of 1981 hidden in a corner of the churchyard of a demolished late nineteenth century church.
A large church of 1884-91 by Pugin & Pugin, attached to a Franciscan monastery.
A large church near Woodgrange Park Station. It was built in 1886 and designed by A.W. Blomfield. It is now (November 2017) threatened with demolition.
Forest Gate’s town centre church on a busy cross roads. It is by George Gilbert Scott dating from 1850-52. The north aisle was enlarged by W.A Coombs in 1890-91 so that the immediate impression is of a double naved church.
Originally the church hall. By F.Danby Smith 1904
In essence a small norman church but after considerable neglect it was restored by J.T. Micklethwaite 1891-96 and several times subsequently. It is over a mile south of the town centre and the churchyard, which is very large is now a formal nature reserve.
A James Brooks church of 1868-70. Now used by the Brazillian cult church Universal Church of the Kingdom of God.
On a island site by the old Stratford shopping centre. The churchyard has a giant memorial to protestant martyrs. The church is by Edward Blore from 1832-34, the chancel was added in 1884.
A large medieval church mainly surrounded by 20th century housing.