Home » Maxwell, New, Haile and Holland

Category Archives: Maxwell, New, Haile and Holland

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Andrew, Greyhound Road, Fulham Fields

Built 1873-74 and designed by Newman and Billing. Aston Webb added a Lady Chapel and extended the church a bay westwards. Webb added the sanctuary decoration in 1898-1901. In the 2000s there was a major developement at the west end to add in an impressive three-story arrangement of rooms and offices.