This building of 1982 by Nigel Melhuish replaces a previous church of 1864-1867. The worship area is extendable into a hall and an intermediate space between them. The calvary and war memorial triptych are from the previous building.
The tower remains from a Benjamin Ferrey church of 1864, but the current worship area replaced the rest in 1989, its architect was Nigel Melluish. The street frontage is an earlier church hall.