Home » Michael Blee Whittaker Ptship
Category Archives: Michael Blee Whittaker Ptship
Just behind the main street and the town centre church for Brentford. The original building is of 1868-69 by F & H Francis, but in 1990 the church was rebuilt by Michael Blee Partnership. The tower, spire, south and east walls were retained but a new building was constructed between and to the north of them. The former chancel remains as a side chapel.