Facing on to the Mile End Road next to the green bridge that carries Mile End Park across the road. Built in 1901-02 by F.A. Walters.
Originally a proprietary chapel of 1834-39 by Daniel and James Austin. It soon became a parish church before becoming redundant. The New Testament Church of God took it over 1996 and meet in the hall attached to the east end.
By Edward Blore in 1838, made redundant in 1986 and converted to flats in 2001-2002.