Home » Moffatt, W.B.
Category Archives: Moffatt, W.B.
A prominent site north of Wood Green town centre. The orignal church was of 1844 by G.G. Scott and W.B. Moffatt but rebuilt in 1865 by H. Curzon, the tower and spire were added in 1874 and 1887 respectively. The tower was restored in 2013. The glass is by Ward & Hughes and Burlison & Grylls, with the later St George by local business Cakebread Robey.