A prominent site north of Wood Green town centre. The orignal church was of 1844 by G.G. Scott and W.B. Moffatt but rebuilt in 1865 by H. Curzon, the tower and spire were added in 1874 and 1887 respectively. The tower was restored in 2013. The glass is by Ward & Hughes and Burlison & Grylls, with the later St George by local business Cakebread Robey.
St Michael, Bounds Green Road, Wood Green
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ