A church of 1932-33 by E.J. Walters.
Serving the Coldharbour area. The church dates from 1953-1956 and is by Ralph Covell.
South of the railway station, this is a church of 1878-1879 by E.F.C. Clarke. The chancel and porch followed in 1912 to designs by E.J. Gosling. The east window was destroyed in WW2 and subsequently blocked in, with glass fragments re-assembled in the north transept.
In the centre of a large inter war London County Council estate. The current church dates from 1957 and was designed by David Nye and Partners. Next door the original hall/church of 1937 is still in use solely as the church hall.