South of the railway station, this is a church of 1878-1879 by E.F.C. Clarke. The chancel and porch followed in 1912 to designs by E.J. Gosling. The east window was destroyed in WW2 and subsequently blocked in, with glass fragments re-assembled in the north transept.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)