A large street corner church in suburbia north of Southfields underground station. The church is by E.W. Mountford of 1896-97, with the east end added in 1905. The north side is masked by a large extension containing a cafe.
The town centre parish church. The tower is of 1630, extended with an extra story in 1841. The church is a rebuilding of 1779-80 by William Jupp, with a chancel and nave roof added by E.W. Mountford in 1899-1900.
The very tall tower can be seen from some way off. It dates from 1820-24 and is by Robert Smirke. It sits on a slope at the top of a large green space. The chancel was added in 1896 by E.W. Mountford, there was also work by William White in 1891.
A large red brick church close to Earlsfield station. It is by local architect E.W. Mountford and dates from 1889-90.